Run Hard assists local charities by allowing them to use Run Hard race events to raise money for their cause. Charities receive all the benefits of hosting a race without any of the work!
How does it work?
- Charities create a group that runners can join when registering for the a Run Hard race.
- Runners that choose a group during race registration will receive an email with a unique link that they can send to potential supporters.
- Supporters give to runners using the unique link or by visiting the Charity page.
- Runners and group administrators receive an account where they login to view donations that have been made toward their cause.
- When the race is over, Run Hard will write a check to the charity for the amount of the donations (minus fees).
If you would like to find out more about how you can partner with Run Hard to raise funds for your cause, contact Jesse Harmon